How to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
Payroll is one of the most essential reasons people depend on QuickBooks. The software makes it easy for employees to keep a check on the total amount of wages to be paid. While this is of great use, it also exhibits annoying issues such as QuickBooks error 30159.
In this blog, we will discuss the causes, symptoms, and ways to get rid of this problem. We will tell you all about this issue so that the next time you come across it, have a discussion ready to handle it.
In addition, if you want to overcome a similar problem called QuickBooks Error 3140, you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Support phone number. Our team is ready at all times to handle various problems related to QB.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error
There are some warning signs connected with QuickBooks payroll error 30159 any of them are:
- The program crashes immediately after the query is displayed on the screen.
- A user’s computer system crashes to run the same program.
- The error message is presented on the window screen, disrupting your work.
- The user’s computer system becomes very slow and rarely runs at its normal speed.
Causes of QuickBooks Error
Some of the major causes of QuickBooks error code 30159 are as follows: –
- The installation process of QB software is incomplete.
- The setup folder of the software has been removed.
- Windows system files contain viruses or malware.
- Some other programs related to accounting tools have been removed.
- Corruption of the window system file is the most frequent cause of this problem.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
Here we will give at least 4 methods in which you will be ready to solve QuickBooks desktop error 30159. Follow these methods one by one and do not skip any step in between.
Method 1: Manually update your computer system
- Switch the user of your computer system and sign in as an administrator.
- Go to the System Restore option by typing the name of the entire program on the search box.
- Choose the option that says – Restore my computer to the first/previous time and click on it.
- Click on the Next button option and wait until you see a verification window.
- Reboot your system and you will not see this issue anymore.
Method 2: Add an Employee Identification Number (EIN) to the company file.
- Log in to QuickBooks.
- Turn on your accounting software and go straight to the payroll option
- Look for ‘Use my current payroll service’ and click on it immediately.
- You will see a new window on your computer screen called ‘Account Maintenance’.
- Without thinking too much, just click the Add File button there.
- Now, spot the radio button placed next to the EIN number.
- Check whether the radio key is enabled or disabled.
- If it is disabled, you have entered the correct employer identification number.
- Close the window after clicking Next.
- Evaluate all information and return to the normal QB window.
Method 3: Scan your device for problems
- Install the QuickBooks Payroll Error utility on your system.
- After the installation is complete, click the scan button.
- You will decide on an option, which is known as correcting QB errors, press it and start scanning.
- Wait until the ‘Till scanning is complete’ message appears and then reboot your system.
Method 4: Perform Disk Cleanup
- Install a disk cleanup program on your system
- This tool will clean all unwanted files with QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
- Restart the computer and check the software for any problems.
We hope that at least one method helps you fix QuickBooks error code 30159. If not, please allow us to know. Our team is only available 24/7 to ensure that we provide all the issues for you.
We can provide much-needed help and support through phone and live chat options. Therefore, please do not hesitate to contact us and whenever there is a problem, just dial our QuickBooks Support toll-free number.