How can I Add Extensions to Brave Browser?
The Brave browser came out in 2016, and it quickly became popular due to its unique properties, such as blockage of ads and tracking. The Brave browser also offers private and safer browsing as compared to other browsers, and it is even faster than others. Extensions are the programs that run directly and live on the browser.
Process of Adding Extensions
It is effortless to install the extensions on the download brave. You simply need to visit the Chrome Web Store to view the extensions from the store. From Chrome Web Store, you can download the extensions by the following steps:
- First of all, you need to browse the store for extensions. After that, find the extension that you desire.
- After finding the desired extension, the next step is to click on the “Add to Chrome” option, which appears on the top right of the screen or page.
- You will see a notification that appears in the middle of the screen in which there is a detail about the information that what permissions and data you are giving access to the extension by installing it. Read all the messages carefully. When you are installing a third-party extension, you need to be very careful and responsible while making a decision.
Remove Additional Options for Extensions
You can also remove, disable, enable, and view additional options for the extensions that you have already installed in the extension windows.
- For that, first of all, launch the Brave browser and then open the Menu.
- After that, select more tools and then click on “Extensions.”
After doing this, you will be taken to the Extensions Window.
From Extension Window you can:
- To uninstall the extension from the browser, click on Remove.
- Disable/Enable the extension by clicking on the bottom right.
- To view the additional information about the extension, click on Details.
Install an Extension on Brave Browser
You can also install an extension on your brave download using the following steps:
- First of all, open your Brave browser.
- Scroll the web store of Chrome and open the extension that you desire to add.
- Then open the desired extension and then click on the blue add button through which your extension will be downloaded and installed.
- When the process of installation is done, you can quickly notice a grey lamp icon that will be added to your toolbar of the web browser.
- Brave browser is super fast, you can download brave browser for windows and macOS.
Easy to Add Extension
Adding an extension to the browser is never a difficult job to do. Some of the popular must-have extensions for your Brave browser include the extensions of Google Chrome that can be migrated to the Brave browser.
The Brave browser supports all the extensions that are supported by Chromium. You can download and install all the Chromium-based extensions on your Brave browser.