Geeta Rabari is Gujarati Singer. She came to the spotlight by singing the Gujarati song “Rona Ser Ma“. She is referred as the “Kutch ni Koyal“.
Geeta Rabari was born on December 31st, 1996 in Tappar, Kutch, Gujarat. She attended JNV School Jamnagar to complete the 10th standard. She started singing when she was in the 5th standard. Initially, she earned little money by singing Bhajans, Folksongs, Dayra, Santvani, and by the age of 20 she established her self as a well-known singer of Gujarat.
Geeta Rabari made her debut with Gujarati Song Rona Ser Ma by Raghav Digital.
In addition to Gujarati songs, she has done one Garba album. Later, she lent her voice for the songs like Desi Dhol Vage, Masti Ma Mastani, Dj version of Moj Ma Revu, Swift Gaadi Farava Motarkar, Taklif to Revani, Mahadev by Geeta Rabari.
Height In centimeter: 156 cm
In Inch: 5 feet, 3 Inches
Weight In Kilogram: 51 kg
Body measurements: 34-26-34
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Dress size: 6 (US)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Geeta Rabari belongs to a Maldhari Tribe of Gujarat. Not much is known about her parents. Geeta had two brothers who died at a young age. Her father has been paralyzed and generally stays at home.
She charges about 50,000 INR for the stage program and 1,00,000 INR for a group programs.
- She is a good friend of Gujarati singer Kinjal Dave.
- Geeta Rabari owns Swift Dzire and Toyota Inova.
- Geeta Rabari is an avid animal lover.
- Geeta Rabari loves to play Cricket.
- In 2019 Geeta Rabari met Prime Minister Narendra Modi, at the parliament and dedicated a song to him.
- In an interview she shared that it was not the first time she met him, Earlier she met Narendra Modi during her school program where she sang songs and awarded 250 rupees by him.
Official Social Accounts